The Cream Room is our second largest room, and partly overlooks fields. It allows flexible accommodation as a twin, standard double, family, single room or single occupancy of a double.
The lovely large Honeysuckle Room has views mainly overlooking the garden, but cows may be seen in neighbouring fields. This room gives flexible accommodation as a twin, king size double, single, single occupancy of a double or as a family room.
- an en-suite with shower (the Honeysuckle Room has a power shower)
- countryside views
- a full hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, fresh ground coffee bags and hot chocolate
- a choice of biscuits, freshly baked flapjacks and a complimentary chocolate
- bottled spring water and bottled tap water
- alarm clocks, hair dryer, hair straightener mats, full length and make up mirrors
- complimentary toiletries
- a wide range of towels, including a make up remover towel
- blackout curtains
- flat screen televisions with freeview (some with built in DVD players)
- free high speed Wi-Fi internet access
Priority for these two rooms is given to guests booking it for a Twin, Double or Family, but if available, can be booked as single occupancy of a double, or as a single.