Double Rooms / Single Occupancy of a Double
The Yellow Room has lovely views over fields. Cows and calves are sometimes relaxing immediately in front of the window! Beautiful sunsets too! Re-decorated in Dec. 2020. Slightly smaller than our other rooms, and ideally suited for single occupancy
The spacious Cream Room is situated at the front, partly overlooking fields. It is one of the best rooms to see some amazing sunrises! The single bed also makes this room ideal for solo travellers.
The Duck Egg Blue Room (redecorated Oct. 2020) is situated at the front, partly overlooking fields. It is one of the best rooms to see some amazing sunrises! Ideally suited for single occupancy.
Each room has:
- an en-suite with shower
- countryside views
- a full hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, fresh ground coffee bags and hot chocolate
- a choice of biscuits, freshly baked flapjacks and a complimentary chocolate
- bottled spring water and bottled tap water
- alarm clocks, hair dryer, hair straightener mats, full length and make up mirrors
- complimentary toiletries
- a wide range of towels, including a make up remover towel
- blackout curtains
- flat screen televisions with freeview (some with built in DVD players)
- free high speed Wi-Fi internet access
Our rooms can also be booked out for single occupancy.
Beautiful views from our Yellow Room with the cows and the snow
The field views from the our Cream room and Duck egg Blue room