Our booking system presently goes up to the end of March 2020. If you wish to make a booking from April 1st 2020, please email us by using our contact form or phone 01749 343720. Thank you.
All our rooms are comfortable, and tastefully decorated. Each room has:
- an en-suite with shower
- countryside views
- a full hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, fresh ground coffee bags and hot chocolate
- a choice of biscuits, freshly baked flapjacks and a complimentary chocolate
- bottled spring water
- alarm clocks, hair dryer, hair straightener mats, full length and make up mirrors
- complimentary toiletries
- a wide range of towels, including a make up remover towel
- blackout curtains
- flat screen televisions with freeview (some with built in DVD players)
- free high speed Wi-Fi internet access
- a fridge is available solely for guest use, located by rooms, for fresh milk and cold water…also a cool place to store any cheese purchased from Cheddar!
- ironing facilities and early morning calls are available on request
- a cosy guest lounge is available to relax in and is well stocked with a wide range of books and games
- a seating area / picnic table is available to guests in our enclosed garden
- lock up facilities are available for bikes
- Cyclists and Walkers are welcome
- visitor information, guide books and numerous walks in the area are available
- complimentary tea / coffee and cake on arrival
We will be delighted to provide you with further information and advice on ‘where to go’ and ‘what to see’ in Somerset and the surrounding areas
We look forward to having you stay with us!