A Middleton House, Award winning breakfast, should definitely set you up for the day!
Our delicious breakfasts are cooked to order and are generally served between
7am – 9am in our dining room.
All produce is fresh and locally sourced (where possible) and our eggs are from
our very own chickens who work extremely hard to give you the very best eggs.
We also cater for gluten free and special dietary requirements with prior notice.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or intolerances.
- Selection of fresh, fruit juices
- Selection of teas or coffee, including decaffeinated, and a variety of Twinning’s fruit and herbal teas
- Hot chocolate
Available to eat while your breakfast is being freshly cooked
- Choice of cereal – Muesli, Cornflakes, Bran Flakes, selection of variety packs
- Try our Middleton Muesli Mix!
- Somerset Yeo Valley Organic Natural Yoghurt / Strawberry Yoghurt
- Grapefruit, and a wide variety of freshly prepared fruit / dried fruit
Our cooked breakfast selection
Middleton Full English Breakfast
Grilled bacon, free range fried egg, sausage, tomato,
mushrooms, baked beans, hash brown, fried bread
Pork and apple sausages, scrambled egg,
Vegetarian sausages, choice of egg, tomato,
mushrooms, baked beans, hash brown
Croissants, pain au chocolate, rolls, ham, boiled egg,
cheese, fruit and yoghurt
A muffin, lightly toasted and buttered,
topped with choice of egg and bacon or sausage
Other cooked choices available
- Poached egg or Scrambled egg on white or brown toast
- Boiled egg with bread and butter or toast
- Porridge – please advise us how you like it
- Mushroom or cheese omelette
- Smoked haddock or Scrambled eggs with Smoked salmon could also be
available if pre-ordered.
To complete your breakfast
- Granary or white toast
- Selection of marmalades, honey and local preserves