A Middleton House, Award winning breakfast, should definitely set you up for the day!
Our delicious breakfasts are cooked to order and are generally served between
7am – 9am in our dining room.
All produce is fresh and locally sourced (where possible) and our eggs are from
our very own chickens who work extremely hard to give you the very best eggs.
We also cater for gluten free, vegetarian and special dietary requirements with prior notice.
Please let us know if you have any allergies or intolerances.
- Selection of fresh fruit juices
- Selection of teas or coffee, including decaffeinated, and a variety of Twinning’s fruit and herbal teas
- Hot chocolate
Available to eat while your breakfast is being freshly cooked
- Choice of cereal – Middleton Muesli Mix, Granola, Alpen, Cornflakes, Bran Flakes, Variety pack selection
- Somerset Yeo Valley Organic Natural Yoghurt / Yeo Greek Style Yoghurt with honey
- Grapefruit, and a wide variety of freshly prepared fruit / dried fruit
Our cooked breakfast selection
Middleton Full English Breakfast
Grilled bacon, free range fried egg, sausage, tomato,
mushrooms, baked beans, hash brown, fried bread
Pork and apple sausages, scrambled egg,
Vegetarian sausages, choice of egg, tomato,
mushrooms, baked beans, hash brown
Croissants, pain au chocolate, rolls, ham, boiled egg,
cheese, fruit and yoghurt
A muffin, lightly toasted and buttered,
topped with choice of egg and bacon or sausage
Other cooked choices available
- Poached egg or Scrambled egg on white or brown toast
- Boiled egg with bread and butter or toast
- Porridge – please advise us how you like it, rustic or smooth
- Omelette – Mushroom or Cheese
If pre-ordered • Smoked haddock,
• Scrambled eggs with Smoked salmon, or
• Smashed Avocado on granary toast or on a lightly toasted muffin topped with
either bacon or an egg of your choice…..or fresh strawberries (if available)
To complete your breakfast
- Granary or white toast
- Selection of marmalades, honey and local preserves